Monday 21 November 2011

Tell me more about you, Gioia.

What is your complete name ?
Gioia Selvaggia.
How old are you ?
I am nearly 19.
Can you tell some words about your past and origins ?
I am the orphan girl of Orabella and Alfonso Selvaggia, died of the plague. After that, i was raised hardly in an orphanage. But i finally escaped from this dark place.
Why you chose to be a Blood of the Court, a Borghesia ?
I see no real advantage in the small gain of a false kind of freedom. I know the bite will come at regular intervals anyway, so why not have some control over them ? Avoid the horror of being chase like an animal ... i already lived enough violence in that orphanage.
Tell us some words about your temper.
I am an independent, adventurous young girl with the wild spirit.
Three qualities
Dynamic, loyal and courageous.
Three defaults
Spontaneous, irritable and impatient.
If I tell you ‘bite’, what you think about ?
I am very reactive at the vampire's mood during the bite, i feel like a connection between our feelings.
What is the taste of your blood ?
Very sweet, perhaps too much.
What is your worse fear ?
To feel the anger of a thirsty vampire.
What do you expect from a vampire ?
To feel protected and appreciated.
Food and drink influence the taste of our blood. So, what is your favorite dish and drink ?
Craquelin (bread with sugars), sweet menth tea and chocolate.
Tell me your favorite color, clear or dark. This can reveal a lot about you.
Clear orange.

1 comment:

  1. Clear orange : sympathy, physical courage, artistic creativity, joy, spontaneousness, intellectual speed

    ReplyDelete