Saturday 3 December 2011

Tell me more about you, Mariana.

What is your complete name ?
Mariana Heron.
How old are you ?
22 years old.
Can you tell some words about your past and origins ?
Born in Genova, she lost her mother the day she was born and was the only daughter of a singing teacher and composer, Edoardo Heron, who not only supervised her studies but launched her on a career in public concerts at the age of 14.
Then when she was 16 years old she lost her beloved father to the plague. Leaving her as a pupil of one of his best friends and great musician Giacomo Albone who trained her even more in the art of singing and piano performance at the Conservatory of San Pietro a Majella in Napoli.
She finished her musical education at the age of 21 and started touring with a well known company called Compagnia D'Opera Seria.
Why you chose to be a Blood of the Court, a Borghesia ?
I didn't really choose to be a member my tutor back in Napoli told me that if i want to have a little more peace and a little more "control" of my blood i should be a Borguesia member...
Tell us some words about your temper.
I am a quiet and shy kind of person ,but once I get to know a a person better I'm very sociable and friendly. My life is all about music.
Three qualities.
Honest,devoted and intelligent.
Three defaults.
Shyness, distrust and sadness.
If I tell you ‘bite’, what you think about ?
Nervous,apprehension and pain.
What is the taste of your blood ?
I hope is bitter like gall !
What is your worse fear ?
That a vampire suck the life out of me.
What do you expect from a vampire ?
Respect, because without human blood to feed them, they will have a hard time.So humans deserve respect from them.
Food and drink influence the taste of our blood. So, what is your favorite dish and drink ?
Koobbe (bread stuffed with meat), strawberries and Strawberry and Mint Lemonade.
Tell me your favorite color, clear or dark. This can reveal a lot about you.
Turquoise and black.

No comments:

Post a Comment