Wednesday 22 August 2012

Tell me more about you ... CarlyMoon.

What is your complete name ?
CarlyMoon. 
How old are you ?
I am 26.
Can you tell some words about your past and origins ?
I was born and raised in the United States by a family of priveledge, but went on the run to escape a pre planned marriage set up by her family.
Why you chose to be a Blood of the Court, a Borghesia ?
While i realize that it would be futile to run and hide my fate, I actually embrace it, as I glean much more from being bitten than i ever knew. possible.
Tell us some words about your temper.
I am a gentle soul, who likes to please others, while I am no saint to be sure as we all have a dark side to us, I wish no harm to anyone.
Three qualities :
Kind, Sensual, Unjudging
Three defaults :
Likes the bite too much maybe ?  Gives the benefit of the doubt to anyone at first meeting sometime to her detriment. Speaks how she feels at times without thinking first.
If i tell you ‘bite’, what you think about ?
Desire, sensual, seduction, life giving, gift.
What is the taste of your blood ?
It is coppery with a hint of sweet at the first drop but as the bite goes on it gets sweeter with desire, emotions make her blood either a fine sweet red wine or a bitter elixur.
What is your worse fear ?
Total enclosure and snakes
What do you expect from a vampire ?
To be bitten, i prefer seductive gentle bites but am not opposed to being ravaged as long as I am not drained.
Food and drink influence the taste of our blood. So, what is your favorite dish and drink ?
Strawberry Shortcake and Red Wine
Tell me your favorite color, clear or dark. This can reveal a lot about you.
Color Red, Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment